Januaury 18, 2019
Your Privacy is important to us.
We collect nonpublic personal infromation about you from various sources, including:
- Interviews regarding your tax situation
- Applications, organizers, or other documents that supply such information as your name, address, telephone number
- Social Security Number, number of dependants, income aand othe tax-related data.
- Tax-related documents you provide that are required for processing tax returnsm\, such as Forms W-2, 1099R, 1099-
- Int and 1099-DIV and stock transactions.
We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our clients or former clients to anyone, except as requested by our clients or as by law.
We restrict access to personal information concerning you, except to our employees who need such information in order to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safegaurds that comply with federal regulations to guard your personal information.
Louis R. Diaz, EA, CEO Miami Tax Expert, Inc.